Keep the title to your home and your name totally secure.
Home Title Monitoring
With Rx4ID, every component of your life can be covered to the highest degree. Our attractive Home Title Monitoring program provides quality protection for your home's title, ensuring your name is covered in case you become a victim of title fraud.
These days, everything that we own is stored online. Believe it or not, this includes something as private as your home's title information. This means that at any time, an internet hacker could claim anyone's home by simply falsely claiming the home on the internet, forging their name on the title document, and then refiling it. This could lead to fraudulent loans using your home's equity, and more. These things could all be done right under your nose before you even realize it's happening- which is where we come in.
The Rx4ID Home Title Monitoring program is an affordable way to make sure the nightmare of having your home virtually stolen from you will never become a reality. With our exclusive low-cost offer, you could have your home's online title and even mortgage information protected and secured. Read more below about our unique program, and why you should sign up today!
How It Works: Our 8 Step Process
- First, we will provide via overnight mail (or email, at the option of the victim,) the necessary forms and instructions, including a limited power of attorney form that allows Home Title Monitoring to complete a fully managed recovery. This includes one of our Identity Response Center doing the vast majority of the recovery work on your behalf.
- Then, we’ll notify relevant third parties such as the three major credit bureaus and your financial institutions, utility providers, and any other impacted creditors that there has been a property record fraud event.
- Next, we will provide you with assistance in filing a Police Report.
- From there we’ll collect all of the information regarding the misuse of your accounts or records.
- Then, we’ll create and maintain a case file to document the property record fraud.
- After that, we can access and review your property title records, credit files, and other relevant documents and records with you directly to determine the accuracy of the records and files. Then, we’ll determine potential areas of fraud that need to be addressed.
- Next, we will research and investigate potential damage to your title records and/or identity utilizing a limited power of attorney with creditors, governmental agencies, financial institutions, and others. The purpose of this is to diligently attempt to restore your property records and/or identity to pre-event status.
- The final step: we then will provide information to the FTC, other government agencies, and creditors as appropriate.
24/7/365 Toll-Free Victim Response Center
- A dedicated toll-free # for victims to call the Home Title Monitoring 24/7/365.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) Identity Response Centers to report becoming a victim and to open a recovery/restoration case/claim.
Dedicated Recovery Advocate
- Each victim is assigned a dedicated Home Title Recovery Advocate who will work the entire case until the victim is restored to pre-theft status.
Personalized Recovery Plan
- The victim’s dedicated Advocate conducts an intake interview and develops a personalized care plan to document and dispute all fraudulent matters necessary to recover/restore the victim’s pre-theft status.
Limited Power of Attorney
- Through a Limited Power of Attorney, each victim’s dedicated Advocate will perform a Fully Managed Recovery/Restoration to dispute and reverse fraudulent records, transactions, and/or accounts.
Your Title, Protected Our Way
Our team of professionally trained recovery advocates will work around the clock to perform a fully managed restoration program. This includes assisting with documenting, disputing, and/or reversing fraudulent transactions or property record filings and other identity theft issues through a limited power of attorney to the full extent of the law. Additionally, our Property Title Monitoring package includes one year of follow-up services after the victim is restored to pre-theft status and provides for one year of additional extensive monitoring services for all victims as needed.
How do I access my billing information?
You can view billing and payment history from wthin your account.
What is the Lost Wallet Service and how do I use it?
Our Lost Wallet Service allows you to lock all accounts and credit cards in one easy step. This will prevent anyone who finds your wallet from charging your bank accounts or applying for loans in your name.
Who do I call if I think my identity has been stolen?
You can report to us at anytime using our toll free number. We also allow you to report identity theft online.
How do I cancel or downgrade my account?
You can downgrade or cancel your account at any time. We make it easy to do so from within your account profile.
How can you provide the same service as other services for less?
Rx4ID has a unique business model. We literally acquire customers exclusively through referral of socially conscious communities and individuals. Identity Protection companies raise and spend millions on advertising to capture their customers. The cost of that acquisition is reflected in their rates for coverage. Rx4ID, on the other hand, doesn't spend a penny on TV, radio or press ads. Yet there is clearly a high demand for this important service for the current and future protection of families. As our customers, you also act as our advertisers and therefore we can reward you with low rates for top plan coverage and dedicated agent service. The very fact that you are here demonstrates that referral is effective.
I have an existing subscription with another company. I am told your service is much less expensive but has the same protection, coverage and personal service agent basis as the service I'm currently using.
We offer a full $1,000,000 protection plan for a family for $19.95 per month, with the same coverage as an agent to act as your personal concierge. In addition, we include Title Protection in our Executive package if you've unfortunately experienced a theft in the past. That very same protection from our competitors is at least $38.95 per month; excluding Title Protection.
I don’t like giving my Social Security information out.
We completely understand and support your concern. Although social security numbers are required to register for an Rx4ID program and the $1,000,000 protection plan, the process is sophisticated and completely confidential. You can trust that Rx4ID has security protocols for your SSN and other personal data private; as we are in the business of protecting privacy.
Do you notify me if someone runs my credit?
Yes, you will receive a notification for your protection from Rx4ID. That is the first line of defense in protecting your identity and credit.
If my identity is hacked, how do you know and how will you warn me?
There are a variety of ways that you or RX4ID can discover a hacking event or that your identity has been stolen. In most cases, this occurs immediately after an event takes place. This is why prompt action will be taken by one of our dedicated caseworkers who is assigned to work on your behalf. Together, with our maximum coverage you'll go through a precise procedure to process any claim, and advise all banks, bureaus and entities that you could be exposed to.
Why do I need protection if my bank account is protected by the Federal Government?
FDIC only insures up to $250,000 per account. However, once someone steals your identity, your exposure is not limited to bank accounts. You likely have credit cards, investments, insurance policies and a myriad of personal accounts with stores and the like (not to mention the legal fees and caseworker hours.) Our plan covers all of those scenarios for one low price for your entire family. It makes sense for every family to have a plan in place, and we offer the maximum available of $1,000,000 as standard protection.
Why do I need protection if my credit cards are covered against theft?
Yes, you may have credit card protection through your banking institution. But again, once your identity has been stolen once it can be a very unsettling. To ensure you won't experience credit card fraud in the future, Rx4ID provides an added layer of protection to shield your credit and your name. To have a solid plan that covers you at a maximum of $1,000,000 (plus all aspects of your identity) should be a very compelling.
I get three annual bureau credit reports and credit scores with Lifelock. Would I receive the same with RX4ID?
Credit bureaus offer free credit reports, but these are not proactive protection. They can only tell you what your credit score is presently, at the very moment you decide to check it. If you determine an event has taken place, then you are on your own to fix for yourself or family at your expense if you are unprotected. RX4ID is protection in the event your identity is stolen and part of your early warning system. A credit report is essentially a photograph of your credit the day you run it.
What are your billing and cancellation policy?
We accept payment through major credit or debit cards on a monthly subscription basis. Once a family is protected by our $1,000,000 protection plan and they have peace of mind, it would be very rare for them to then cancel. Internet and cyber fraud are the fastest growing crimes in the world. Rx4ID’s protection plan is less than $0.67 cents a day to cover an entire family. Can you imagine dropping protection for an entire family, and a week later becoming a victim? What we have found is our coverage is affordable, plus we offer dedicated agents to work with you on your specific case. Many of our referrals are switching from other providers to Rx4ID. If you took a few moments to consider the potential damage to your family as a result of Identity theft, your only conclusion should be "why don't I have this already?"
Can I enroll everyone in my family on my plan if they are not at this address?
Each plan is issued to a specific address, and as many family members as reside permanently at that address can be covered. We represent an excellent value proposition: offering a $1,000,000 protection plan for less than $0.67 cents a day for an entire family. In the event a family member is a victim, we have dedicated agents to process all relevant documents and advise all credit bureaus and credit providers accordingly through professionally organized protocols.